How Can You Increase Your Business Brand Awareness?
December 18, 2022Digital Marketing| Category:
Brand awareness is the defined experience people have with your goods or services through marketing. Building your brand awareness is the first step toward people being aware of you; otherwise, they won’t know you even exist.
Brand awareness or brand recognition is a measure of your business’s success and is one of the most common gauges for large companies to track the progress of their business.
Even if you’re not a large company, trying to increase your brand awareness and marketing initiatives is essential.
All companies need to build brand awareness:
Most of what SmartWebPros does for your marketing is trackable, making it available for interpretation for us to help you know how your marketing is working.
- Your brand should be top of mind for potential local clients looking for your services or farther afield if you have an e-commerce site.
- If you see an uptake in your marketing results, you know your brand awareness is improving.
- Make sure you measure, for example, Google Ad awareness using the searchable criterion that most closely matches your desired context.
- Use Google Analytics to measure brand awareness through the number of new visitors to your website. We provide this service to all of our clients.
How to build brand awareness:
- Create your niche category and build awareness around that category.
- Use Public Relations, a form of communication.
- Approach influencers.
- Create partnerships.
- Ensure your use of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Use Advertising and Google Ads.
- Work with sponsorships.
- Set up an event booth.
- Use silent auction opportunities.
- Use your voice as an authority in various realms.
1. Create your niche category and build awareness around that category.
You’ve created it, so the category will always be synonymous with your name, making you a category leader. You will build on your exclusive ability to provide what the client wants.
2. Use Public Relations, a form of communication.
Approach news outlets, editors, journalists, and publications with a pre-outline of how your pitch will attract readers and work positively for their communications vehicle. Do some of their work for them, making it easier for them to work with you.
3. Approach influencers.
It must always be a two-way street. What you offer must align with the look and feel of the influencer’s social media presence. Youtube, Tiktok, and Instagram are kings of social media.
4. Create partnerships.
Usually, a possible marketing partner is another company that may be more established than yours that already uses your services. Offering them a further discount to promote your product or service can be extremely helpful.
5. Ensure your use of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Use a company that can help you with your SEO keywords and phrases to ensure your website pages come up in people’s online searches.
6. Use Advertising and Google Ads.
If you are a local company, Google Ads will help your exposure online. We offer these Digital Marketing Solutions to optimize your brand awareness online. Use a Google Partner who has achieved Google Ad Accreditation to manage your Ads proficiently.
7. Work with sponsorships.
Sporting events, trade shows, festivals, or even local tv stations are opportunities for you to pay the establishment to gain exposure. The event should make sense for your product or service.
8. Set up an event booth.
Events like summer outdoor festivals, speaking events, trade shows, or local mall events can be combined with exposure provided by local media outlets. Make sure you mingle with the people there to make a lasting impression.
9. Use silent auction opportunities.
Make an impressive silent auction table-top display, advertise a great item or service as your offering and the captive audience will have ample opportunity to learn more about your business.
10. Use your voice as an authority in various realms.
Book yourself as a speaker at an event. Create a free e-book (use lots of keywords) that is helpful to those you wish to have as clients. Make it available on your website.