8 Reasons Your Business Really Really Needs A Blog
August 29, 2022SEO Blog Writing| Category:
Someone should be writing a blog for your business. In this highly competitive world, blog writing is an excellent way to help your business be found online. The top goal for your online website presence is to be discovered and perused long enough to make an impression on would-be clients.
The thing we call blogging started decades ago as a creative outlet to share ideas in a written form with anyone interested in reading them.
Your business’s website blog only slightly resembles a journaling blog; the writing for a business blog must meet goals to help generate financial benefits for your company; it is a marketing and SEO instrument that must also enhance customers’ experiences:
1) It is one of the best ways to use keywords and SEO phrasing to help people find you.
- Use a blog writing service company that is competitive in its SEO goals for its clients, with thorough writing and understanding of a range of industries.
- It is one of the best vehicles for SEO keywords and phrasing to help your business be found by people searching for what you are selling—Mike drop. Read more about SmartWebPros’ better keyword research and SEO commitment.
2) It’s an engaging aspect of a website.
- Blogs are living, breathing, more engaging entities than a website page.
3) It reveals your company as one that provides accurate information for people.
- A business blog is seen as the written extension of your industry knowledge, making you the go-to business when people want to know.
4) It helps potential customers trust you and your company.
- It shows others that you are passionate and invested in your business, inspiring trust from potential customers.
5) It gives your company personality.
- Having a business blog makes your brand more attractive to others. It gives your company personality. Write an interview-type post that highlights an employee’s or an important client’s relative viewpoint. (This is also a great way to backlink between businesses).
6) It is another layer of your marketing arsenal.
- Ask SmartWebPros about our SEO and Google Ad services. A blog post can tell a story about the business product or service you are promoting through a Google Ad.
7) It is a sales tool.
- Use links to pages in your blog post and send potential customers to the pages you want them to see, such as service or product pages.
8) It is inspirational.
- Your blog has the potential to inspire others to feel some of your passion for your business services. You can convey your values and goals as a company and reinforce your brand.
Businesses that have blogs have more opportunities.
- There’s nothing better for your business ego than having other companies quote or reference your excellent ideas on their blog posts.
- Backlinks to your blog from someone else’s blog help Google rank you higher online, so more people notice your business.
2) Page indexing – how to see if your page is indexed:
- To see if your page is indexed, copy the URL of your page with the words site: or info: in front of it. If your webpage comes up, it is indexed.
- An indexed page on your website is similar to a book indexed in a library; it proves it exists to Google.
- Google crawls all of the pages of every website and analyzes and rates each for value, informative content, and even plagiarism.
- Lively sites are rewarded with higher rankings, and there is nothing more active than a site with a blog that has links and backlinks.
- Google doesn’t tell you it won’t index your page, so make sure you give it no reason to refute your page.
- Active blog pages (with links, backlinks, and even the occasional upgrade to the post) are ranked higher than static website pages that remain the same for years.
3) Higher Return On Investment (ROI)
- Blogs provide opportunities for marketing collaborations. Search engines are more likely to find your service or product with keywords and SEO in blog posts.
- People choose to click on organic results rather than advertisements.
- It is quick and easy to provide a link to your blog post on any social media platform, thereby giving your business a higher ROI.